Please join the Ivanhoe Reading Circle members in celebrating the Circle’s 10 decades of books, readings and discussions.
The event is to be held at:
Heidelberg Golf Club
8 Main Road, Lower Plenty 3093
on SATURDAY 18 APRIL 2020, 1:45pm – 4:30pm
This free event includes:
* a panel discussion with Jane Sullivan, Sarah Schmidt and Stuart Kells on the value and future direction of community book clubs.
* the Heidelberg Theatre Company performing selected readings from the
* the U3A Banyule choir entertaining us with a satirical verse.
* a pop-up bookstore hosted by Andrew’s Bookshop, Ivanhoe, 3079.
* a pop-up library hosted by Yarra Plenty Regional Library, Ivanhoe Branch.
* afternoon tea.
Bookings are essential.
Bookings open on Saturday 1 February 2020 and close Monday 6 April 2020, or earlier if booked out.
Book now as places are limited at: https://www.trybooking.com/BGSEU
Enquiries: email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: 0413 721 430